Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This post is to catch up

Well school has started and we have been in for a while. Spud Harvest is over with and we are now looking forward to Halloween. Parent Teacher Conference is next week. I love having the same days off as Eric. It is so fun to hang out and relax with him. I really missed that when he worked out at the site. I DON'T miss waking up at 3 in the morning just so he can get ready for work. It's nice to sleep in. This year we get 3 days of for Thanksgiving. Christmas break we get out on December 20th and go back on January 3rd. We are going to take a random day off and spend time together.

Scott and Andy still live with us. It makes for a long day when either one is grouchy. Andy has been so bored lately that he has cleaned. My bathroom is spotless. Scott all he does is work, then he comes home and plays on his computer. So living with 3 guys is really a challenge. It reminds me of the movie 3 Men and a Little Lady. But instead of Little Lady, it's just Lady.

Another thing has happened in my family. My brother Joseph has put in his mission papers and is waiting for his mission call. So exciting!!!

My sister Selina found out what they are having. They are having a baby girl at the end of February. So then they will have 1 boy and 1 girl. I will then have 3 nieces and 2 nephews.

We got a cat. It adopted us. So we named it Alisha. So is a gray, black and white striped cat. I love her. She keeps biting the guys though. He He He. She must hate guys.

Other than that, we are justing plugging along with work and family. Keeping busy. Enjoying our time together. Living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment